Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Introduction

Hi everyone,


My name's Connie and I'm a Junior at UT. I was born in Tokyo, Japan and moved to New Hampshire when I was 3. I lived in Nashua until I was about 8 and then moved to Florida to begin the third grade. I just finished my first year at UT, and beforehand I completed my first two years of college at Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers. 


I thought today's class about the beginning of the keyboard was very interesting. I had no idea that there were a detailed array of codes that were used to communicate in the 1940's. However, now I understand more thoroughly where the usage of binary code comes from. 


I expect to learn many useful techniques by the end of this course. I know that the foundation for key advertisement is started in this class. I'm excited to learn and apply the knowledge in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment