Monday, June 4, 2012

Logos, Business Cards



"Graphic Design"
This was the first logo I made using Adobe Illustrator









"See Differently"
For the second, I added a personal touch using my handwriting as a part of the logo.











"Fire Card"
This logo was fun for me to make. I used the gradient tool and I am pleased with the results. Again here the logo is my initials however cursive this time. The logo is used as the wick of the bomb on the front, and is displayed more clearly on the back. The last two photos depict my process. I used a radial gradient on the bomb.











"Japanese Flag"
This logo took the most time of the five. I started with a traditional Japanese flag used as an outline for the finished project. I had initially wanted the logo to look like the first photo, but once I had finished I was disappointed with the final result. I was able to easily change the color around and come out with the second photo, which I admire much more. The back of the card is simple because of the busy front. The back is the original signature I used to distort the letters on the front. I dotted the I with bright red for reflection on the more modern Japanese flag.










"The Face" 
This is the most simple logo I created but I like it for its simplicity. I carried the minimalist theme throughout this business card. I used my initials for the character's nose and tongue, and this is depicted more clearly on the back.




No comments:

Post a Comment